An account in an English bank is prestigious and profitable!
England is one of those countries where everything is based on standards. This is not an offshore paradise, but with skillful use of the laws, you can reduce the significant costs of doing business. The same applies to the English Bansky system. Is it easy to open a bank account in the UK? – Yes, if you work with professionals! What will an open, active and functioning UK account give to your business and you? What documents are required to open an account in one of the London banks? You will find answers to all questions in our article.
One of the largest and most reliable banks in England is Barclays Bank. During its 300-year history, Barclays has founded branches in more than 50 countries in Europe, America, Africa and Asia. Currently, Barclays has about 140,000 employees worldwide.
You can still find the first branch of Barclays on Lombard street in London, which was founded in 1690. Since then, much has changed in the domestic and foreign policy of Great Britain, but one thing remains unchanged: Barclays is still guided by the basic rule – to approach each client individually and constantly improving the quality of services. We offer you to become the owner of a prestigious English bank account.
Question: What are the advantages of a non-resident bank account in the Bank of England compared with bank accounts in other jurisdictions?
– The government of England informally encourages foreigners to use the banks of England and provides tax-free status to certain categories of residents.
– reliable banking system: the collapse of banks almost never happen.
– you can open an account both in the UK and in the offshore Jersey, Gibraltar or Isle of Man (when working with almost any of the major British banks)
– as NOT a UK resident, you are not required to pay a 20% tax on savings accounts
– English is the official language, which simplifies communication with bankers.
Question: Is it possible to open an account with Barclays for a non-resident country?
Answer: Nothing is impossible, but it should be said that Barclays has a list of countries of special risk, unfortunately, it includes Russia, Kazakhstan and many other countries of the former CIS.
First, let’s talk about corporate accounts, despite the fact that Russia is on the list of “disadvantaged countries” Barclays has a list of requirements, under which the bank allows you to open an account. Also, nothing prevents you from opening a corporate account, not a corporate one. The main thing is not lazy, but initially fulfill all the conditions of the bank. What does a Russian need in order to open an account in an English bank with a three hundred year history?
Question: What do you need to open an account with Barclays?
Answer: To open a personal account, you must be over 18 years old and have a deposit of £ 5000 or equivalent.
The situation with the corporate account is somewhat different. The beneficiary is obliged to fill in a peculiar questionnaire of the bank and provide information and documentation clearly demonstrating and confirming the presence of his local company. To paraphrase, we can say that the bank requires a clear, impressive picture of the Highest Business with convincing evidence of its existence. What is required of you:
– Company name
– approximate annual turnover
– company website (required! And the worthier the website is, the more chances you have for a successful result. With a professional website that satisfies Barclays Bank, we can also help. Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– the reason why you need an account at Barclays Bank (we will show you possible reasons that will satisfy the bank, but if you read the article carefully and look for information on how to open a bank account in the UK, then you probably already have a number of reasons)
– A detailed description of the activities of your company. In the description of the activity or the planned activity of your company, stinginess in phrases is not appropriate. Brevity in this situation is not the sister of talent, but the enemy of successfully opening a bank account.
– biographical information about the beneficiary, education, place of work (possible in the form of business CV)
– how will payments come to your account
– list of countries with which the company cooperates
Question: What types of accounts exist in Barclays?
Answer: accounts can be divided into two main types: current (trading) and (investment) savings. When applying to the bank for a current account, it is necessary to clearly represent the characteristics of future operations on the account, for example:
– how many invoices the company will issue in the next 12 months
– what is the average amount of the invoice
– buyers / customers (starting with the most important ones) and their geographical location
– how many invoices the company will receive in the next 12 months
– what is the average amount of the invoice
– suppliers / sellers (starting with the most important ones) and their geographical location
– expected annual income